While some of us can have a creative and emotional interior; Sometimes it is easier to adapt. A practical example would be to know the Glossary of blackjack. The terms used in this game to avoid confusion and embarrassment.
At the end of this short Glossary of blackjack; You need to know what “pulled” or “stand” means and what “dubbing” means when you play in a online casino. With you without allusion to mental images of white elephants in a circus.
|1||Read review||6000 € Bonus +200 Tours||LEROI JONNY CASINO||Start|
|2||Read review||2000 € Bonus +75 Tours||Joka Casino||Start|
|3||Read review||300 € bonus||Machance Casino||Start|
|4||Read review||10000 € Bonus +40 Tours||King Chance Casino||Start|
|5||Read review||1,000 € bonus||Superline casino||Start|
|6||Read review||10000 € Bonus +150 Tours||Malibu Club Casino||Start|
|7||Read review||500 € Bonus +20 Tours||Fire Casino Slots||Start|
|8||Read review||1,800 € Bonus +175 Tours||Orient Express Casino||Start|
|9||Read review||2,000 € Bonus +200 Tours||Mr SLOTY CASINO||Start|
|10||Read review||1,000 € bonus||The Fiesta Casino||Start|
|11||Read review||2000 € bonus||True Fortune Casino||Start|
|12||Read review||2000 € bonus||Empire Casino||Start|
|13||Read review||500 € Bonus +100 Tours||Enzo Casino||Start|
|14||Read review||220 € bonus||Jack 21 Casino||Start|
|15||Read review||240 € bonus||Monte Cryptos Casino||Start|
|16||Read review||500 € Bonus +156 Tours||Long live my casino||Start|
|17||Read review||800 € bonus||Agent Spin Casino||Start|
|18||Read review||1000 € Bonus +20 Tours||Jelly Beans||Start|
|19||Read review||3500 € Bonus +50 Tours||White Lion||Start|
|20||Read review||500 € Bonus +50 Tours||Casino La Riviera||Start|
|21||Read review||300 € bonus||CLIC CASINO||Start|
|22||Read review||300 € bonus||Single casino||Start|
|23||Read review||600 € bonus||Majestic Slots Club||Start|
|24||Read review||500 € bonus||Supernova Casino||Start|
|25||Read review||2000 € bonus||Eclipse Casino||Start|
|26||Read review||5500 € bonus||BOVEGAS CASINO||Start|
|27||Read review||600 € bonus||EATSLEEP CASINO||Start|
|28||Read review||200% bonus||Black Diamond Casino||Start|
|29||Read review||200% bonus||BOX 24 CASINO||Start|
|30||Read review||200% bonus||Spartan Slots Casino||Start|
|31||Read review||500 € bonus||Reels Casino Diamond||Start|
|32||Read review||2000 € bonus||Lord of Spins Casino||Start|
|33||Read review||300% bonus||Sports and Casino||Start|
|34||Read review||500 € bonus||Royal Rabbit Casino||Start|
|35||Read review||750 € Bonus +50 Tours||VegasPlus Casino||Start|
Glossary of blackjack: some useful terms
- Bankroll: the total amount of real money a player can bet at blackjack.
- blackjack: The total of 21 on the two original cards of a player.
- Breaking Hand: A hand that can go beyond 21 by pulling an extra card.
- To burst: When the total cards exceeds 21. You lose the game.
- Double: The option to double your initial bet. You will not receive only one card. Usually, it’s a good thing when a player feels confident enough that with a single card he can win the round.
- Face cards: The valets, queens and kings.
- Shoot: Request a new card from the croupier.
- Hole card: a hidden side card. Often said to the hidden card of the dealer.
- The edge of the house: The theoretical profit that the online casino must be done from a given game. Typically, the number is about 5.5%. This figure indicates the amount that a player can expect to lose. That when playing on a game for a long period of time.
- Insurance: The dealer offers insurance when his card face up is an AS. A player can take insurance by putting half of his original bet in the section of the table marked insurance. If other croupier cards have a ten value (this would mean that the croupier has a blackjack), the insurance on the betting will be paid at the rate of 2: 1. However, the initial betting of the player will be lost. Unless the player also has a blackjack.
- Natural: One hand of two cards totaling exactly 21. It is an automatic victory that pays 3-2.
- Pusher: When the player and the dealer have the same total. The player ends up keeping his bet.
- Sweet 17: It’s a hand that consists of an AS and a card between 2 and 7.
- A sweet hand: The option to separate a hand with two cards (of the same face) and play them separately.
- Share: Immediately after the first two cards are distributed, two maps of the same value can be divided. These cards are divided into two separate hands by placing a bet of the same value as the initial bet next to the new hand. Most casinos will allow players to separate again if the following cards are of the same value. But splitting is usually capped at a maximum of three times per player and by hand. If you share two as, blackjack can not be reached. (If a ten value card is treated after the split, the player will have just 21).
- Stand : Do not take other cards.
- To abandon: Starters can give up their hands after the first two cards are distributed at the price of half of their bet. There are two variants. Anticipated abandonment and abandonment at the end. In anticipated abandonment, players can give up before the dealer checks his cards. In an abandonment at the end, players can only give up after the dealer checked his cards.
- A hard hand : A total of 12 and 16 card that will explode the player if he ever took an extra card.
As you can see, the Glossary of blackjack is not too extended. A simple reading of what is above should prepare you to play an entertaining online game and less feeling for nerves. A live table game with Martini by hand. With this live game, the distance between beginner and pro is short so that you do not have to tolerate blabla with an old crazy old like me for a long time. Now, go and multiply your gains!
Read our articles below for more on this game: