Also known as Kampung Blackjack, Ban-Luck, Ban-Nag and 21 point, the Chinese blackjack presents many similarities with the classic American card game. But like any modified blackjack game, he has his own rules in the online casino. If there is one thing to which Asians are generally associated, it's their "addiction to the game". An unknown Chinese player said, "If you do not play, you will not know how lucky you are." It is not surprising that they have their own Blackjack version. Discover more about the Online Blackjack Chinese on this article.
Chinese blackjack at the casino
|1||Read review||6000 € Bonus +200 Tours||LEROI JONNY CASINO||Start|
|2||Read review||2000 € Bonus +75 Tours||Joka Casino||Start|
|3||Read review||300 € bonus||Machance Casino||Start|
|4||Read review||10000 € Bonus +40 Tours||King Chance Casino||Start|
|5||Read review||1,000 € bonus||Superline casino||Start|
|6||Read review||10000 € Bonus +150 Tours||Malibu Club Casino||Start|
|7||Read review||500 € Bonus +20 Tours||Fire Casino Slots||Start|
|8||Read review||1,800 € Bonus +175 Tours||Orient Express Casino||Start|
|9||Read review||2,000 € Bonus +200 Tours||Mr SLOTY CASINO||Start|
|10||Read review||1,000 € bonus||The Fiesta Casino||Start|
|11||Read review||2000 € bonus||True Fortune Casino||Start|
|12||Read review||2000 € bonus||Empire Casino||Start|
|13||Read review||500 € Bonus +100 Tours||Enzo Casino||Start|
|14||Read review||220 € bonus||Jack 21 Casino||Start|
|15||Read review||240 € bonus||Monte Cryptos Casino||Start|
|16||Read review||500 € Bonus +156 Tours||Long live my casino||Start|
|17||Read review||800 € bonus||Agent Spin Casino||Start|
|18||Read review||1000 € Bonus +20 Tours||Jelly Beans||Start|
|19||Read review||3500 € Bonus +50 Tours||White Lion||Start|
|20||Read review||500 € Bonus +50 Tours||Casino La Riviera||Start|
|21||Read review||300 € bonus||CLIC CASINO||Start|
|22||Read review||300 € bonus||Single casino||Start|
|23||Read review||600 € bonus||Majestic Slots Club||Start|
|24||Read review||500 € bonus||Supernova Casino||Start|
|25||Read review||2000 € bonus||Eclipse Casino||Start|
|26||Read review||5500 € bonus||BOVEGAS CASINO||Start|
|27||Read review||600 € bonus||EATSLEEP CASINO||Start|
|28||Read review||200% bonus||Black Diamond Casino||Start|
|29||Read review||200% bonus||BOX 24 CASINO||Start|
|30||Read review||200% bonus||Spartan Slots Casino||Start|
|31||Read review||500 € bonus||Reels Casino Diamond||Start|
|32||Read review||2000 € bonus||Lord of Spins Casino||Start|
|33||Read review||300% bonus||Sports and Casino||Start|
|34||Read review||500 € bonus||Royal Rabbit Casino||Start|
|35||Read review||750 € Bonus +50 Tours||VegasPlus Casino||Start|
How to play Ban-Nag
Although this game presents the rules similar to those of other variants, it also offers its own rules that make the game unique and interesting. Chinese blackjack is played with 2 sets of 52 standard cards. There is no limit to the number of players who can participate in part. One of the participants must act as the gaming dealer. Because the Ban-Nag is normally played in unofficial places, players exchange the role of the dealer after 3 consecutive turns. In official gaming houses, however, an employee of the establishment leads the game. There are 2 goals when you play Chinese blackjack:
- Have a hand that is closest to 21 than your opponents
- Train one of the 4 special combinations
To start some, each player must make a bet. Then, the dealer beats the cards and asks one of the players to remove a number of hoof cards. These cards are put to the side and the dealer distributes the remains in the direction of the needles of a watch or in the opposite direction. Each participant, players and croupier, is given 2 hidden cards and the cards that were separated from the others reintroduced into the package.
Like normal blackjack, figures are worth 10 and numbered cards are worth their own values. The value of the AS, however, depend on the number of cards a player has. If it has 2 cards, As is worth 10 or 11. With a hand composed of 3 cards, the AS is 1 or 10. The AS is only 1 if the player has a 4-cards hand.
The winning hands of Chinese blackjack
Starters and the dealer must check if they have special combinations after the first maps distribution. The most common hands are:
- BAN-LUCK: This hand is formed of an AS and a 10, K, Q or J. The participant who has this hand wins double his initial bet except in case that another player also has this hand (equality). Or if another player has formed a ban-ban (the opponent loses) or a free hand (the opponent can cancel this hand).
- Ban-Ban: This special hand is formed of 2 as. A player who has this hand wins 3 times his bet. You do not win this gain only if another player has a ban-ban (equality) or a free-hand (which allows escapes).
- Free Hand: 2 initial cards worth 15. A player or dealer with this hand can give up the game immediately if he wants. If the dealer chooses this option, the game ends and the cards are beaten and redistributed.
- Peers: If a player has a pair with his initial cards, he wins 2 times his bet.
There are other special hands that are checked after players perform their first actions. They are :
- 7-7-7: It's when a player has a pair of 7 at the beginning of the turn and receives another 7 during the second distribution. This hand is the most lucrative and pays 21 times the bet.
- 5 Dragon: If a player receives 5 cards without exceeding 21, he wins 2xta. If these 5 cards are worth 21, the gain is tripled. However, if this hand exceeds 21, he must pay double his initial bet to the dealer. Moreover, if the dealer makes 21 with 5 cards, or if he does not exceed 21 with these cards, each play must pay him triple or double his bet, respectively.
Ending of the part
After determining the special hands of each player, the mailing distribution continue with players who can continue, since each hand attacks 5 cards in total. It should be noted that you can not go to bed with a hand valid less than 16. In addition, if your hand reaches 5 cards, you must reveal your cards.
As long as all players do their actions, the dealer takes turns. The dealer must pull an extra card if he has a hand worth less than 16. But when his hand reach between 16 and 21, he has the choice to reveal the hands of some players before he pulls another card.
When the dealer has a hand worth 21, he must show his cards to the players. If he has 5 cards worth less than 21, he loses doubling the bet of a player who has not yet revealed his cards, even if that player has exceeded 21. When the dealer exceeds 21, he pays the player who n 'has not exceeded.
After all gains are paid, the cards are beaten again and another round begins.
Chinese blackjack is a variant of blackjack that differs a lot from the original game. You have to practice the game before playing real money at the online casino or with friends. However, this game is perfect for players who like the challenges and those who want to spice up their game.
Discover other variants of Blackjack: